Friday, March 2, 2018

new news

I'm so thrilled to share my news with you:
I'm now represented by Molly O'Neill at Root Literary.
Here's to all the words ahead -
The scribbles, sketches, 
 fresh pages,
new chapters,
erasers.
Here's to exuberance -
all those story seeds wishing their way into the world 
- and to hope.

If you're interested, I'd love to show you my new website:

I'll still tend this blog when I can, 
still share my lovely finds
 of life and books and story-making, 
wildebeest-wrangling, life-learning, and looking for joy in the daily dirt.
Thank you for supporting and encouraging and connecting with me
through the past eight years. 
Thank you.

Here's to our adventures ahead!  





2 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Molly is amazing, and so are you, so it's a perfect match! I've been showing off your blog to people for ages, and have loved following your progress as an artist. Can't wait to see a book out in the world!!

Faith Pray said...

Thank you, Faith! I'm so glad I've had a chance to get to know you a bit via blogging. Thank you for coming back, and sharing my words and work with others. Maybe we'll get to say hi in person someday! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...