Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Refrigerator Scrabble


I love words.

Lots of them. I like to try them on like fancy boas or moustache glasses. I love to play word games.
One of the ways I unwind after the kids go to bed:

Speed Scrabble on the fridge.




It has to be after the kids go to bed so nobody will snatch away those precious "E"s and "T"s, or ask "why are you playing with the magnets we got for our birthday present?" If I play after bedtime, I don't have to confess that I really bought those magnets for their mother.


2 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

himpers?

Faith Pray said...

whimpers..
You should see the fridge now, though. They've attacked half of my latest, so it reads: "rui", "ids" and "ook".
The baby has figured out how to throw, so the kitchen floor is littered with letters now on a regular basis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...