Sunday, April 10, 2016

Postcards and clever cows


Guess what came in the mail? 
Here's a hint: they rhyme with "host-guards" and "wizness-bards."

Don't they look exciting?

I'm pretty smitten with the packaging from Moo.
I think they know about the little party that happens whenever new cards come.
Happy dance. Confetti.
They even send encouraging little notes that say things like, "you're delightful."

And can you see the cutest little business card box ever?
Even the postcards come in their own box.
Genius.

My husband heard me squealing to the postcard boxes,
"You are so cute! You are so clever! I love you. You are fabulous!"
He thought I was talking to my art.
Nope, just the gorgeous packaging. 
And I do love the way my cards look and feel,
so I suppose I was cheering for me, too.

Well done, Moo.
But maybe I'll keep my crowing in until everyone's asleep.  






3 comments:

Rebecca Gomez said...

They look great! (and cute)

Faith E. Hough said...

Very cute and clever and gorgeous. :)

Faith Pray said...

Thank you, Rebecca and Faith! Don't you love seeing your labors all new and shiny, ready to be sent out to share with the world?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...