Friday, February 5, 2016

Tiny Valentine-y

Haven't you always wanted mini flashcards?
I thought they might be a fun Valentine-y gift. 
I like to carry around pocket-sized art decks, don't you? 
Because don't we all carry words on the go?
Who doesn't like a little
fun on a ring?
Or words on a string?

They're up in my shop
perfect word surprises
for your small people - 
or your pocket card collectors.

Local buyers can enter the code: LOCALPICKUP
on my shop to waive shipping fees 
and arrange a delivery option.
Here's to the small, the tiny, the mini,
the little bits of love and beauty in this big world
that make life sweet and good.


Tiny book favorites:



Enormous Smallness by Matthew Burgess, illustrated by Eric DiGiacomo
The Tiny King by Taro Miura
Tiny's Big Adventure by Martin Waddell, illustrated by John Lawrence
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes - by Mem Fox, illustrated by Helen Oxenbury
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter








2 comments:

m. bloom said...

Darling cards... and I love your book suggestions. Note: we picked up a copy of The Blue Whale today at the library per your suggestion from previous post. Looking forward to reading it with my kindergartner...

Dawn Simon said...

Gorgeous flashcards! I'm ordering some to share with little friends! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...