Friday, February 19, 2016

Peter, Wendy, and the Cupcakes


My adorably rogue-ish nephew played a pirate in Peter and Wendy a few weeks back.
His mama asked if I'd like to try some Peter Pan art for the bake sale. 

Tink. Hook. The ship. The acorn kiss. Peter and Wendy. 
Enough for a whole fleet of fairies and lost boys, 
and their cupcakes, too.

Avast and Blimey! What a yardarm of sweet pirate bounty.   

Books!

Peter Pan by  J. M. Barrie, illustrated by Trina Schart Hyman
Peter Pan retold by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson illustrated by Mary Blair
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson
Fairies and the Quest for Neverland by Gail Carson Levine, illustrated by David Christiana



 

4 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

My 6-year-old daughter LOVES Peter Pan, and was just delighted by this. :)

Faith Pray said...

Thank you, Faith. I'm so glad your girlie enjoyed!

Dawn Simon said...

You're amazing! Happy news: I hear my flashcards have been delivered. Thank you for sharing your gifts with others!

mommamoocow said...

I love seeing your art. The cupcake decorations are adorable. Your creativity inspires me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...