Monday, May 8, 2017

Teacherly treats


I've been gussying up these tiny friends for Teacher Appreciation Week.

...because we like a good party.

Especially one with pencils.

Especially one with teachers.


And because I'm so grateful to teachers
for sparking me to be the curious person that I am,
I'm sharing a few printables for educators and their fans everywhere.

Feel free to print and share.*

{*Please keep the love vibes going. Please don't sell these for profit.
Please keep my name credited with my work. Thanks!}

Panda
Chameleon
Koala
Zoo

Thank you, Miss. B, Mrs. Walters, Mrs. Kelly, and Ms. Chu for sparking a love of words and books that still fire me up every day.

Thank you, teachers everywhere.

Books!


Chrysanthemum - Kevin Henkes
My Name is Yoon - Helen Recorvits, Gabi Swiatkowska
The Dot - Peter H. Reynolds
Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse - Kevin Henkes

 

 Love That Dog - Sharon Creech
Word After Word After Word - Patricia MacLachlan
A Year Of Miss Agnes - Kirkpatrick Hill
Ramona the Pest - Beverly Cleary
Frindle - Andrew Clements
Murder is Bad Manners - Robin Stevens







2 comments:

Dawn Simon said...

Hurray for teachers! I'm sure your thoughtful gifts were and are appreciated, Faith! They're beautiful, and I love the quotes. So kind of you to offer printables. <3

mommamoocow said...

I really enjoy seeing what you do with your art. You are so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...